YAMBA SUN MOTEL LOCATION
Experience all that the lovely town of Yamba has to offer.
Get In Touch with Yamba Sun Motel
Why stay at Yamba
Yamba is located in a fabulously beautiful location: on the southern side of the Clarence River, and nestled in between the Yuraygir and Bundjalung National Parks. Views from the Yamba Lighthouse over the Yamba township, Clarence River and the two nearby coastal parks are striking.
Yamba is excellent for beach fishing, fishing from a boat (you can hire one or launch from one of the many boat ramps around Yamba) in the Clarence River.
Yamba has a fascinating coastline of white sandy beaches nestled in coves between rocky headlands. Turners Beach, Yamba situated near the mouth of the Clarence River is a small beach, a popular family swimming spot and often has good surfing waves
A list of things to do & see
- Short stroll to the river for great fishing
- Ferry trips to Iluka
- Night BBQ or Jazz cruise leave from the nearby jetty
- Walking distance to multi-million dollar golf & bowls clubs
- Great entertainment at Pacific Hotel
- 7 Great surfing beaches
- Nature walks to Shelly Beach at Angourie
- Romantic walks to Lovers Point and Yamba Lighthouse
- Short walk to the marina where you can dine at the cafe by the water
- 1.5 hours North of Coffs Harbour
- 30 minutes North of Grafton
- 1 hour South of Ballina
- 1.5 hours South of Byron Bay
- 2.5 hours South of the Gold Coast